When working with Carejobz Ltd and using our website we understand that you are trusting us with your information and we take this very seriously and work hard to protect your information.
How we use that information
What information we collect and why we collect it
How you can change or delete this information.
How we use your information
We use your personal information only where:
· It’s necessary to provide the services you have requested
· It’s necessary for us to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, e.g. changes to our Terms and Conditions, detection and prevention of fraud
· you want to enter certain site member services without having to log in each time you visit
If you do not wish us to collect and use your personal information in these ways, it may mean that we will be unable to provide you with our services.
Information we collect and use
The information about you that we collect and use includes:
· Information about who you are e.g. your name and contact details
· Information about your contact with us e.g. forms, enabled cookies setting and IP address when navigating our site
· Information that is automatically collected e.g. via cookies when you visit one of our websites
· Personal information e.g. relating to your health, marital or civil partnership status. This information will only be collected and used where it’s needed to provide the product or service you have requested or to comply with our legal obligations
· Information you may provide us about other people who may be interested in our services
What about cookies
A cookie is a small file – it’s saved onto your computer or other device when you visit our website.
Cookies store small pieces of information. For example – they will remember you’ve visited our website or performed a certain action. It does provide your IP address which is considered your personal identifiable information.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner (www.privacy.org.nz) provides further details of the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects personal information in New Zealand.
Where your information is processed
The information we hold is processed in New Zealand and in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act.
Who we may share your information with
· Carejobz Ltd employees relevant in the provision of services for you
How we protect your information
We take information and system security very seriously and we strive to comply with our obligations at all times. Any personal information which is collected, recorded or used in any way, whether on paper, online or any other media, will have appropriate safeguards applied in line with our data protection obligations.
Your information is protected by controls designed to minimise loss or damage through accident, negligence or deliberate actions. Our employees also protect sensitive or confidential information when storing or transmitting information electronically and must undertake annual training on this.
Our security controls are aligned to industry standards and good practice; providing a controlled environment that effectively manages risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information.
How long we keep your information
We will keep your personal information only where it is necessary to provide you services that meet your needs.
We may also keep your information after this period but only where required to meet our legal or regulatory obligations. The length of time we keep your information for these purposes will vary depending on the obligations we need to meet.
Your individual rights
If you are an EU resident, according to the new GDPR rules you have the right of access to your personal information. If you wish to receive a copy of the personal information we hold on you, you may make a data subject access request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also ask for a copy of your personal information for your own purposes if required, in the same way.
To find out more information on the other GDPR requirements that might be of interest to you, see https://www.eugdpr.org (please note that this link will open a new window and will lead to an external website and that we are not responsible for the content and privacy of external websites).
Changes to this policy
How to make a complaint