Senior Registered Nurse | Rest home/Hospital
Salary in the region of $55-60k per annum
Full time, permanent position
Job Reference: 2588660
Carejobz brings you a great opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse | Rest home/Hospital, who would like to enhance their leadership skills in an experienced and qualified team of nurses.
Based in a lovely rest home in Te Atatu, Auckland, this role would suit a candidate who loves mentoring and educating a small team of RNs and Carers.
The role reports to the Facility Manager.
For this Senior Registered Nurse | Rest home/Hospital, You will need to have
- A current APC
- Be fully training in InterRAI (essential)
- At least 2 years experience in an aged care nursing leadership role
- Excellent clinical skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Be an effective communicator with influencing skills
Personality wise, we are looking for:
- Absolutely passionate about elder care
- Confident in leadership and clinical ability
- A nurturing, mentoring attitude
- Patient, calm and caring
Interested in finding out more about this new Senior Registered Nurse | Rest home/Hospital opportunity?
Click on “Apply Now” and Kate Wheeler – NZ Aged Care Recruitment Expert will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
This role not what you are looking for?
Call our consultants on 0508 800 221 (NZ Toll-Free) for a confidential chat about how our experts can help you to find your perfect role.
Visit us today at www.carejobz.com to read our testimonials, browse all of our vacancies, enter competitions, or refer a friend to receive a reward!
Carejobz – Your Go-to Guys for Aged Care Jobs