Senior Registered Nurse | Clinical Coordinator | West Auckland
32 hours per week, rotating shifts.
Job Reference: 2590870
Carejobz brings you a great opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse | Clinical Coordinator based in a lovely care centre near to Glen Eden, West Auckland, who would like to enhance their leadership skills in an experienced and qualified team of nurses.
The team are well established into their roles, with many of them having worked in the facility for many years, so there is a family feel to the team and the ideal leader would be someone who has a mature, nurturing personality.
- A current APC
- Be fully training in InterRAI
- At least 2 years experience in an aged care nursing leadership role
- Excellent clinical skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Be an effective communicator with influencing skills
Personality wise, we are looking for:
- Absolutely passionate about elder care
- Confident in leadership and clinical ability
- A nurturing, mentoring attitude
- Patient, calm and caring
Interested in finding out more about this new opportunity?
Click on “Apply Now” or email Kate Wheeler – NZ Aged Care Recruitment Expert: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter and I will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
This role not what you are looking for?
Call our consultants on 0508 800 221 (NZ Toll-Free) for a confidential chat about how our experts can help you to find your perfect role.