Senior Clinical Manager | Auckland Central | $115k
Carejobz Recruitment are working on an exciting opportunity with one of our clients who are an aged care/retirement service provider, to find their new Senior Clinical Manager.
This is a fantastic facility and has a good reputation in the area. The role reports to an experienced Manager and there is also a structured senior management team to support the role.
The organisation is focused on their vision to be a dynamic, innovative and creative industry leader. Providing optimum quality care for their residents in an environment which fosters empowerment, sense of belonging, respect and dignity. They have developed a unique working environment, offering their staff ongoing training opportunities, a clear development path and an attractive benefits program.
The exciting new Senior Clinical Manager opportunity will include:
- Responsible for the clinical oversight of a large care complex to include, hospital, rest home and dementia-level care
- Ensure compliance Standards are maintained, holding the responsibility of the portfolio during the accreditation
- Be a visible presence and lead by example, promoting clinical excellence and high-quality care to your team
- Conduct audits and gap analysis and develops and implement innovative solutions, identifying areas for improvement and adopting a strategical approach to ensure timely and cost-effective completion.
- Responsible for managing and mentoring a multi-disciplinary team
- Identify training needs and conduct performance management of staff
- You will be an experienced Senior Clinical Manager with a proven background in a large residential aged care setting
- Demonstrated advanced clinical leadership skills and contemporary knowledge for at least 4 years
- Comprehensive knowledge of continuous improvement systems and processes
- Strong work ethic and focus on customer service
- Outstanding communicator – both professional and empathetic
- Keen focus on clinical documentation
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Enjoy building meaningful relationships with our staff, our residents and their families
- Computer literacy across resident/quality/clinical risk systems and Microsoft Office suite
- Must be flexible to work from Sunday to Thursday each week (not negotiable)
Click on “Apply Now” and attach your CV and cover letter and if you have the required experience we will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
This role not what you are looking for? Search all of our current Aged Care Job Vacancies here
Just dipping your toe into the job market? Call Kate – NZ’s Aged Care Recruiter today on 0508 800 221 for a chat
CareJobz Aged Care Recruitment – Your Go-to Guys for Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand
#clinicalmanagementjobs #facilitymanagementjobs #retirementvillagemanagerjobs #villagemanagerjobs #nursemanagerjobs #clinicaljobs #jobsinagedcare
#agedcarejobs #nursingjobs #agedcaremanagementjobs #jobsinagedcare #carejobz
#agedcarenursingjobsinnewzealand #agedcarejobsinnewzealand #newzealandagedcare
Senior Clinical manager | Auckland Central | $115k