Carejobz would like to hear from Registered OR Enrolled Nurses who are available every other weekend to look after the emergency response services in our Client’s retirement village in Albany.
The primary focus is to provide on-call emergency response, have a proactive attitude and competent practice to support the lives and well-being of Village Residents.
This person will have an affinity with a mature age group and have experience in emergency and general practice.
Reporting to the Head of Department, the chosen applicant will have responsibility for emergency care, wellness clinics, liaison with Residents and their families, medical support practitioners and with Fairview Care and local General Hospitals over the weekends.
The chosen applicant will also be Duty Manager for the Village during the weekends.
Hours include a combination of on duty and sleepover shifts with hours commencing on Saturday at 8.00am through to 8.45am on Monday.
This is a well-paid position for 2 days work which can be discussed further at the interview.
- Registered Nurse and current registration with the Nursing Council of New Zealand
- NZ Nursing experience ideally in the Retirement Village industry and/or and Aged Care Facility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including good computer skills
- Have demonstrated planning and leadership skills
- Must be legally entitled to work in this field in NZ.
- Have ability to prioritise tasks and enjoy being part of an enthusiastic and energetic team in a busy and vibrant working environment.
Click on “Apply Now” and attach your CV and cover letter and if you have the required experience we will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
This role not what you are looking for? Search all of our current Aged Care Job Vacancies here
Just dipping your toe into the job market? Call Kate – NZ’s Aged Care Recruiter today on 0508 800 221 for a chat
CareJobz Aged Care Recruitment – Your Go-to Guys for Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand