Carejobz are inviting applications from nurse leaders for a Nurse Coordinator role with one of our clients who are an aged care provider based on Auckland’s North Shore.
This organisation offers excellent training programmes and treats their employees very well, rewarding and encouraging with professional development, so if you are looking for a career growth opportunity, this one is for you!
What will I need to apply for the Nurse Coordinator role?
- Clinical Leadership experience
- InterRAI trained
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Empathy and commitment to excellence in care of the elderly and dementia care
- Current NZ Annual Practising Certificate with NZ Nursing Council
- Broad knowledge of the aged care industry
- Maintaining an environment of continuous quality improvement.
- Building & Maintaining excellent relationships with residents, families & MDT’s
This is a full-time, permanent position
Click on “Apply Now” and attach your CV and cover letter and if you have the required experience we will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
This role not what you are looking for? Search all of our current Aged Care Job Vacancies here
Just dipping your toe into the job market? Call Kate – NZ’s Aged Care Recruiter today on 0508 800 221 for a chat
CareJobz Aged Care Recruitment – Your Go-to Guys for Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand