National Care Manager (Nurse qualified with InterRAI) | Nationwide
Permanent, full time
Excellent salary and benefits package
Your chance to be a role model, offering support to Care managers across the country!
Carejobz’s client is one of New Zealand’s fastest growing companies and the third largest retirement village operator in the country. They design, build and operate retirement villages right across New Zealand and are proud of their dynamic work environment and an equally diverse workforce. Carejobz are equally as proud to be working on their new vacancy for a National Care Manager, which will be based at Auckland’s Support Office but includes extensive travel throughout NZ!
About the role
This role provides essential cover when a new manager joins the company or when there is a need to cover extended periods of leave. The role also provides additional support when Care Centres need assistance to meet operational challenges. You will also assist with setting up new care centres, so plenty of variety and new challenges on offer here.
Essentially, you will be acting as a role model to new Managers, championing values, the model of care, policies and quality framework processes when communicating and working with the staff at all levels. There may be times when this is at short notice requiring your flexibility to respond.
- Current NCNZ practising certificate with a minimum of five years post graduate experience.
- Trained and competent in the Inter RAI clinical assessment tool for ARC Sector
- Significant experience and understanding of certification requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify risk and resolve problems
- Strong team approach to working
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to manage stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
- High level of integrity combined with energy and drive
- Inclusive, participative and engaging leadership style, yet decisive and Innovative
- Ability to coach and provide mentorship to clinical staff
- Sound human resource management skills in the areas of recruitment, retention and performance improvement
- The ability to travel frequently and a current NZ driver’s license
How to apply
Click on “Apply Now” and attach your CV and cover letter and if you have the required experience, Kate at Carejobz will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
This role not what you are looking for? Search all of our current Jobs here
or Call Kate – NZ’s Aged Care Recruiter today on 0508 800 221 for a confidential chat
CareJobz Aged Care Recruitment – Your Go-to Guys for Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand
#clinicalmanagementjobs #facilitymanagementjobs #retirementvillagemanagerjobs #villagemanagerjobs #nursemanagerjobs #clinicaljobs #agedcarejobs #nursingjobs #agedcaremanagementjobs #agedcarerecruitment #agedcarerecruiters #agedcarenursingjobsinnewzealand #agedcarejobsinnewzealand #newzealandagedcare