Head Chef | North Shore | $70k
Full time, permanent 5 days per week (9am-6pm) flexible, and 1 weekend day per week (with a weekday off)
Paul at Carejobz is recruiting for a Head Chef with one of the clients who own a beautiful retirement village on Auckland’s North Shore.
This is a great opportunity for you to put your stamp on how things are run. It will a challenge because the team are looking for a patient and supportive leader with staying power to create a more productive and secure working environment. So it is important that you are a strong and empathetic leader.
Our client is specifically looking for an experienced Head Chef who:
- Will have autonomy to run the Kitchen/Restaurant, Café and Functions operations,
- Is familiar with HR policies, Staff recruitment and staff rostering.
- Have excellent team building skills with the ability to re-build a team.
- Be responsible for all aspects of Operational Budgets, Menu planning, food/wage being a key focus
Ideally, you will be coming from a similar environment, however, we will consider all experienced applicants
There are 4 kitchen hands to support the role.
To apply for the Head Chef role you will need
- 3 years experience as Head Chef or Kitchen Manager
- A patient manner – the staff here need mentoring and empowering.
- Able to hit the ground running & work autonomously
- Leadership skills
- Be used to running a busy kitchen
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Budgeting experience
- Full eligibility to work in NZ
Interested in finding out more about this exciting new Head Chef opportunity?
Click on “Apply Now” with your CV and Paul at Carejobz will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
This role not what you are looking for?
Browse all of our vacancies here: www.carejobz.com
Know someone looking for a Job in Aged Care?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, you can choose a reward from us to say thank you!!
Carejobz – Your Go-to Guys for Aged Care Jobs