Facility/Village Manager | Taupo
Another exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facility/Village Manager to take over and run the business with the support of an organisation who takes pride in their excellent reputation for service delivery to their residents.
Overseeing a retirement complex and a medium sized care centre to include hospital beds, the new Facility/Village Manager will be mainly responsible for:
- Managing the financial performance of the facility;
- Ensuring quality delivery of care and services provided to residents and residents families;
- Leading and mentoring the team to effectively coordinate services within the facility;
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and contractual documents are maintained and met for audit requirements;
- Identifying and managing risk as well as creating a behavioural safety culture;
- Promoting the facility positively to the wider community and external health professionals;
- Dealing with complaints from staff, residents and residents family members in a timely manner;
- Ensuring the facility is always maintained and presented to Oceania Healthcare standards.
To be considered for the Facility/Village Manager | Taupo role you will have:
- Previous leadership and management experience in the same or similar role;
- Good understanding about Aged Care Industry;
- Proven background in financial management and reporting;
- Strong leadership skills with a passion for coaching, supporting and empowering staff
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others including key stakeholders
- Excellent time management and people skills.
Interested in finding out more about this new Facility/Village Manager opportunity?
Click on “Apply Now” and attach your CV and cover letter and if you have the required experience we will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
This role not what you are looking for? Search all of our current Aged Care Job Vacancies here
Call our consultants on 0508 800 221 (NZ Toll-Free) for a confidential chat about how our experts can help you to find your perfect role.
Carejobz – Your Go-to Guys for Aged Care Jobs