Emergency Response Supervisor | Takapuna
$75k – 85k per annum base salary (depending on experience)
A great opportunity is available for an Emergency Response Supervisor to take over the clinical leadership of a small team of RNs in a retirement village setting, covering emergency response.
Clinical managers, Nurse Managers, Care Managers all welcome to apply.
Join a friendly, experienced team of nurses and caregivers as their new leader, and help them to provide the highest possible degree of direct care and service by assisting our client’s residents to meet their emotional, social and spiritual needs and to always remember their rights to be individuals and to retain their independence as far as possible.
Wed-Sat inclusive (a 4 day week of 32 hours)
- Management of a team of 4.
- The provision of services to support the well being of village residents.
- The provision of an on-call response to all village emergency calls.
- Management of health and well-being clinics
- Record keeping
- Managing the maintenance of medical response equipment
Skills and experience
- Has sound assessment skills in a Health Environment.
- Holds a current APC
- Holds a current First Aid certificate
- Has great computer and documentation skills.
- Is an ideas person who is highly motivated and able to take initiative.
- Is highly organised with an eye for detail and who likes to get busy.
- Is a great communicator with a sense of fun.
- Demonstrates an outgoing, respectful and friendly disposition.
- Has previous experience within a retirement community, or with a senior customer base
Interested in finding out more about this exciting new Emergency Response Supervisor opportunity?
Click on “Apply Now” with your CV and Kate from Carejobz will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
This role not what you are looking for?
Browse all of our vacancies here: www.carejobz.com
Fancy a chat with an expert Aged Care recruiter?
Call 0508 800 221 (NZ Toll-Free) for a confidential chat about how our experts can help you to find your perfect role.
Know someone looking for a Job in Aged Care?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, you can choose a reward from us to say thank you!!
Carejobz – Your Go-to Guys for Aged Care Jobs