Clinical Quality Lead – Auckland Fringe!
Carejobz brings you another exciting opportunity, where your skills and experience will be greatly valued by your team.
On offer is a chance to showcase your high-quality care standards as the new Quality Lead in a beautiful facility which caters for the needs and requirements of elderly residents, based in a leafy suburb in Auckland’s city fringe.
What will you be doing as the new Quality Lead?
Supporting the Management Team to develop and implement the annual quality plan
Developing and Maintaining the Quality Systems
Co-ordinating the internal and external audit programmes
Managing the Benchmarking Programmes.
Ensuring that any complaints and compliments are received, documented and appropriately followed up.
Ensures accidents and incidents are documented
Co-ordinating the annual resident, family and employee surveys.
Co-ordinating the Health and Safety Programme
What will I need to be considered for this Quality Co-ordinator role?
- Experience in developing and maintaining quality systems
- Current annual practice certificate
- Nursing experience, preferably in elder care
- Evidence of continuous commitment to professional development
- Computer skills – competent with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Commitment to the Eden Alternative Principles
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Good analytical skills and able to present information clearly – focused on simplifying all documentation
- Inspires and coaches team members
- Personal integrity, honesty and reliability
- A genuine empathy for our elders
Click on “Apply Now” and attach your CV and cover letter and if you have the required experience we will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
This role not what you are looking for? Search all of our current Aged Care Job Vacancies here
Just dipping your toe into the current job market, or wondering what’s happening in the industry? Come and have a confidential chat with Kate at CareJobz today on 0508 800 221 (NZ Toll-Free)
CareJobz Aged Care Recruitment – Your Go-to Guys for Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand