Clinical Nurse Manager | Mt Wellington
Mount Wellington-based rest home/hospital with 70 beds and excellent audit results looking for a new Clinical Lead who is passionate about quality!
A great opportunity is available with one of our clients who has asked Carejobz to recruit their new Clinical Manager to take over the clinical leadership in one of their facilities which cater for the needs and requirements of their residents who call the facility, home.
Clinical Managers, Clinical Lead, Clinical Coordinators and Senior Registered Nurses Care all welcome to apply.
It is essential that all applicants have the following:
- Current APC
- A passion for mentoring staff
- InterRAI trained (preferred)
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Good computer skills
In this Clinical Manager role, you will report to the Facility Manager and your key responsibilities will include:
- Clinical Leadership / mentoring staff
- Maintaining and exceeding occupancy targets
- Ensuring that reporting requirements are submitted accurately within required time frames.
- Ensuring that Risk Management is conducted in a professional and proactive manner in order to minimise any undue exposure or clinical risk.
- Maintaining an environment of continuous quality improvement.
- Building & Maintaining excellent relationships with residents, families & MDT’s
- Preparing for audits
Interested in finding out more about this exciting new Clinical Manager opportunity?
Click on “Apply Now” with your CV and Paul from Carejobz will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
(all calls are treated confidentially)
This role not what you are looking for?
Browse all of our vacancies here: www.carejobz.com
Fancy a chat with an expert Aged Care recruiter?
Call 0508 800 221 (NZ Toll-Free) for a confidential chat about how our experts can help you to find your perfect role.
Know someone looking for a Job in Aged Care?
Refer a friend to us and if we place them in a new job, you can choose a reward from us to say thank you!!