Clinical Manager | Bay of Plenty
$75-80k per annum base salary (depending on experience)
Large sized rest home / Hospital Facility
A great opportunity is available for a Clinical Manager to take over the leadership of a large-sized rest home/hospital facility based in Whakatane
Join a friendly, experienced team of nurses and caregivers, all dedicated to delivering excellent patient care.
The facility has gained very good audit results and the bar is high when it comes to clinical quality, so if you also share the same standards and are passionate about our elder generation, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
In this Clinical Manager role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Clinical Leadership / mentoring staff
- Maintaining and exceeding occupancy targets
- Ensuring that reporting requirements are submitted accurately within required time frames.
- Ensuring that Risk Management is conducted in a professional and proactive manner in order to minimise any undue exposure or clinical risk.
- Maintaining an environment of continuous quality improvement.
- Building & Maintaining excellent relationships with residents, families & MDT’s
- Preparing for audits
This is a full-time, permanent Clinical Manager position and reports to the Facility Manager.
Qualifications, Experience and Specific Skills and Attributes
- Good leadership skills with the ability to motivate staff
- Substantial experience in the delivery of care services
- Knowledge of the Health and Disability Sector Standards with the ability to manage a robust quality system
- Ability to implement budgetary control and work within a commercial environment
- Good experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Rated as competent in the use of InterRai
- Current NZ Annual Practising Certificate with NZ Nursing Council
- Has a qualification related to healthcare or management or relevant experience
- Broad knowledge of the age care environment
- Understanding of the Employment Relations Act 2000, Holidays Act 2003, Health & Safety legislation and the Health and Disability Sector Standards
- Understanding the Aged Residential Care Contractual Obligations
Click on “Apply Now” and attach your CV and cover letter and if you have the required experience we will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
This role not what you are looking for? Search all of our current Aged Care Job Vacancies here
Just dipping your toe into the job market? Call Kate – NZ’s Aged Care Recruiter today on 0508 800 221 for a chat
CareJobz Aged Care Recruitment – Your Go-to Guys for Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand
#clinicalmanagementjobs #facilitymanagementjobs #retirementvillagemanagerjobs #villagemanagerjobs #nursemanagerjobs #clinicaljobs #jobsinagedcare
#agedcarejobs #nursingjobs #agedcaremanagementjobs #jobsinagedcare #carejobz
#agedcarenursingjobsinnewzealand #agedcarejobsinnewzealand #newzealandagedcare
Clinical Manager | Tauranga