Clinical Coordinator | Wellington
Clinical Leads / Senior Registered Nurses / Clinical Coordinators all welcome to apply for this exciting new CLINICAL COORDINATOR role with one of our well-respected clients in Wellington!
Salary in the region of $70-75k per annum depending on your level of experience
Bring your nursing and leadership skills to a rewarding role as the new leader of a friendly experienced team of nurses and caregivers, all dedicated to delivering excellent patient care.
There is an experienced Manager onboard and senior management team to support and guide you in your new role.
The purpose-built, medium-sized facility has gained good audit results and the bar is high when it comes to clinical quality, so if you also share the same standards and are passionate about our elder generation, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Clinical Leadership / mentoring staff
- Staff recruitment
- Ensuring that reporting requirements are submitted accurately within required time frames.
- Ensuring that Risk Management is conducted in a professional and proactive manner in order to minimise any undue exposure or clinical risk.
- Maintaining an environment of continuous quality improvement.
- Building & Maintaining excellent relationships with residents, families & MDT’s
- Preparing for audits
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Qualifications, Experience and Specific Skills and Attributes
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, eg Registered General Nurse with current APC
- Recent experience in clinical or management in a continuing care hospital facility
- Interrai Trained
- Strong leadership
- Be an effective communicator with influencing skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Computer literacy
- Resident focus
- Health & Safety
Click on “Apply Now” and attach your CV and cover letter and if you have the required experience we will call you to discuss this exciting role in more detail
This role not what you are looking for? Search all of our current Aged Care Job Vacancies here
Just dipping your toe into the job market? Call Kate – NZ’s Aged Care Recruiter today on 0508 800 221 for a chat
CareJobz Aged Care Recruitment – Your Go-to Guys for Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand
#clinicalmanagementjobs #facilitymanagementjobs #retirementvillagemanagerjobs #villagemanagerjobs #nursemanagerjobs #clinicaljobs #jobsinagedcare
#agedcarejobs #nursingjobs #agedcaremanagementjobs #jobsinagedcare #carejobz
#agedcarenursingjobsinnewzealand #agedcarejobsinnewzealand #newzealandagedcare